Monday, October 27, 2008

Welcome to my first blog site :)

Hello friends! I'm Chuan Huan, currently a 4th year medical student from University Malaya.

I am inspired to create a blog (my very first one..so kinda noob) after exposing to my senior who is working now in hospital. Telling and sharing my stories with others is something new and fresh for me, but i feel it is a very good way to share and keep contact and keep updated with my friends.

I not sure how people can get here, but writing something here keep me remind of what i have been gone through so far. I am glad to see my senior Rui Lun who is also same secondary school with me Chung Ling, having a good life as a fresh Dr in practice. Drop by at his happening blog to check out! http://medicboyz.blogspot.com/

These are some of my photos during secondary school life..


Where is me? obviously the one in center, smiling in wide teeth :)


Taken outside my class corridor 5SAS

This photo reminds me of my teen-age-years.. I was one of the committee in graduation magazine in charge of multimedia stuff, coz i like taking photos that will keep the moment crystal clear!

'a picture tells a thousand words'..rite?

I always wish to share those exciting moment with others, recording down myself as a precious memory. But to start holding a pen and write on a paper sounds stupid for me..haha :) I have to admit that the advance in technology allow more people to communicate. Writing in front of laptop is simply more comfortable for me, and i love the audio n visual effect and interaction in it.

Watch I'm not stupid 2 before? The blog of the boy reflects its importance now :)

SO.. i'm just another medical student who is struggling for studying-life. What else to say? suddenly i feel to much to tell, too much to say, coz every moment i went thru was full of memory..

Starting as a chubby boy in primary school, trained into a dark volleyball player (n fit! hehe), involved in many activities in secondary school, organizing events in matriculation, and extending my life in UM medical school. Many happiness, sadness, passion, touching n love in each and every part of them!

Form 5 Birthday party at Gurney Red Box!

Pantai kerachut with my good friends

As MC in matriculation CNY nite

Celebrating birthday in KMK (Kolej Matrikulasi Kedah)

Taken at UM DTC during 1st year

Many things in the past I would like to share, mayb i should start with my 1 year old pic, but thats boring la rite.. I will keep update the latest and something interesting to my dear friends.

Btw, to all my good friends, no matter where you all are now, Hong Kong? Russia? Taiwan? India? Afganistan? haha joking lar.. wish our friendship forever. Dun forget our batch back to Chung Ling. I hope this website is still working, although i very seldom update it :) http://clhs.vze.com

Have a nice day!

1 comment:

진릉 said...

Wow...your 1st blog...Congrad...
anyway, i think this one is mor nostalgic...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CjXE_wQ9YU

CL Cheah