Friday, November 21, 2008

More photos - 台湾花莲慈济综合医院,大学与花莲市

Very lucky to meet 石院长 when visiting a patient from Sabah, Malaysia who comes for surgery of his left lower limb.

I think this is the hostel for the volunteers

Today weather very nice, warm sunshine and clear sky. (Right view from my room)

Beautiful mountains behind. (front view from my room)

Left view from my room. Tsu Chi hospital can be seen not far away.

More updates from Taiwan :)
Glad to be able to online at the campus via wireless, but have to carry my laptop here haha!
Keep in touch friends!

4 comments:

Kaito Liew said...

好美的慈濟醫院,真懷念

HappY LinG said...

很美哦!!

m@tt'ĥëW said...

damn i wanna go taiwan too >.<

Chuan Huan said...

Kaito Liew, u went tsu chi university before? yea the place here is nice, mountains, farms, clean roads, cool weather.. :)